Graphic Novelties

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This blog has been superseded by my Culture Shock blog.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

First things first

And so I inaugurate this, my third blog and the first devoted exclusively to comic books, graphic novels, and their multi-media spin-offs, with a simple question: Does anyone know what the delay is with Dynamic Forces' American Flagg! hardcover collection? I mean, really. We're approaching Kevin Smith levels of lateness. I'm sure Dynamic Forces has an excuse, but, really, there is no excuse for this nonsense.

5 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First comment on this blog ever! :) Neilalien

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Franklin said...

Yes, good for you. Now keep it quiet until I decide whether I can keep this up! :)

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had to be recolored two or three times.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's being colored by Image, is the thing. Who knows when it'll be done...

- Dirk Deppey,
Managing Editor, The Comics Journal

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Franklin said...

I'll leave my comic shop a forwarding address to the local assisted living facility.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home